- 1 Teaspoon (Small one) of paprika
- 2 Teaspoons of Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper (or just use a shaker for a bit)
- 3/4 cup of milk or alternative
- 1/4 cup of your preferred hot sauce (mine is buffalo)
- 2 tablespoons ( big one this time) of coconut/vegetable oil
- Get your oven to like 230-240 Degrees Centigrade (work out Fahrenheit yourself)
- In a large bold add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, pepper, salt and milk. Mix it decently
- Break up the cauliflower into wing size pieces, 3-5cm wide
- Add the cauliflower bits into the mix made at point 2 - it's kind of a batter?
- Coat each piece evenly in the mix and fire them into the oven for 20 mins, flip them halfway-ish
- While that's chugging away add the hot sauce to the coconut oil and honey, mix until homogenous and brush it onto the cauliflower, bake for 20 more mins.
- Eat it