Log into Facebook
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
Install like any other firmware on the skr mini e3
Copy the file .pio/build/STM32F103RC_btt_512K/firmware.bin to a microSD card and boot it
This was not made for the Ender 3, I just happen to have a very similar build and it seems to work well.
added a premade firmware.bin with 4x4 levelling and all other features to the premade folder
This current version has:
- Marlin 184.108.40.206 + bugfixes
- Bl-Touch Enabled Bi-linear leveling and
- Replaced ABS preheat with PETG as PETG seems to be overtaking ABS in popularity, plus I use it more
- Thermal Runaway Prtection
- S-curve acceleration
- no boot splash, saves memory and faster boot
- buzzer is turned off
- current changes for tmc drivers, based on my config
- Various improvements in configuration